CHINESE COURSE MELBOURNE
- Minimum 3 students, maximum 8 students in one class.
- Beginner to Advanced courses are available
- Please contact JIC office for current timetable
In the beginner class, students are able to learn:
- Greeting others,
- Asking position,
- Vocabulary related to different aspects, for example colors, fruits, places, etc.
- Ordering food,
- Expressing the time, date and year.
In the intermediate class, students are able to learn:
- About 1050 words.
- Characters writing according to the level of students.
- Vocabulary related to different aspects, for example food, drinks, clothes,etc.
- Talking about directions.
- Talking about Chinese festival and other western festivals.
In the advanced class, students are able to learn:
- About 1200 words.
- Detailed grammar in different sentence structure.
- Making conversation in different contexts.
- How to book ticket, buy tickets for public transportation, go shopping and traveling, etc.
- Making different sentences using different grammar.